1. To teach our members and the public about honeybees, beekeeping and the important role honeybees play in our environment through the use of lectures, demonstrations and publications.
2. To encourage better beekeeping methods.
3. To promote camaraderie among beekeepers.
4. To aid in solutions to the problems in the beekeeping industry.
5. To develop markets for various apiary products.
6. To foster cooperation with all other agricultural interests.
7. To encourage an interest in beekeeping among youth.
8. To sponsor educational scholarships within Orange County.
9. To engage in other activities that improve beekeeping conditions locally and throughout the world.
10. To educate the public and beekeepers about Africanized bees.
11. Use “Best Management Practices” for beekeeping in an urban setting.
12. Work with local city and county planning departments to help with changing zoning laws to allow for beekeeping in urban areas.